NEW-CHAPTER INFO AND THE PROCESS Cont'd (remember we are revising and some of this process will changed or be rewritten!)
- A new CHAPTER application must be made in writing or by email by filling out a CHAPTER Application. This form can be obtained by clicking on the button below. . Also email@example.com can be contacted at any point for help navigating the process. A cash deposit for the purchase and mounting of CLUB patches ($140 / applicant) will be required up front as well as vests for patching if the application is approved. These will be held in lieu, with a written receipt for the same, until such time as the 3 month probationary period is up. If the application is declined during the probationary period the full amount and all vests will be returned. If the application is approved, mounting of patches will go forward, without notice and distributed when probation is completed. During the probationary period, if any new members are recruited, patching costs and vests must be forwarded to the NATIONAL EXEC.
- New CHAPTER’s must be approved unanimously and be sanctioned by the NATIONAL EXEC. In the event that any person or persons from the NATIONAL EXEC raises a VALID objection to the creation of a new CHAPTER then the application will be put on hold until the issue can be resolved. If the issue not resolvable, then the application will declined and the CHAPTER may not form under its current applicant.
- In the event that a new CHAPTER is approved then the CHAPTER goes into a 3 month probation period in which it is not permitted to wear the full club patch or use the “PHOENIX” on any websites or communications, however it must conduct itself as a fully sanctioned CLUB abiding by all CLUB rules. During this period the club may be joined by any full club members of other CHAPTER’s to get to know the people involved in the new CHAPTER. At any point during the 3 month period the application can be cancelled by the NATIONAL EXEC if it deems the new CHAPTER does not uphold the CLUB’s rules and traditions.
- When a new CHAPTER has successfully completed the probation period the NATIONAL EXEC will issue the CHAPTER with its sanctioned ORARC CHAPTER papers and will add it to the ORARC affiliation under the CHAPTER’s chosen home base. The NATIONAL EXEC will also authorize the use of the “PHOENIX” on all of the new CHAPTER’s official websites and communications. The NATIONAL EXEC will allow the new CHAPTER to place orders for a stock of CLUB patches. The current MEMBERS of the new CHAPTER will be awarded their patches on acceptance into ORARC.
- When a CHAPTER reaches 5 members, a SERGEANT should be named to act in the stead of the PRESIDENT when he is unavailable.
- When a CHAPTER reaches the 10th MEMBER, the EXECUTIVE must be formed. This allows the CHARTER to then create its own bi-laws IN ADDITION to the ones covered here (in the Black Book). The basic precepts covered here cannot be changed or altered as these are the ground rules and traditions that make ORARC what it is. However they can be added too. Additional rules and conditions may be added as the CHAPTER feels necessary to govern itself.
- Each CHAPTER must create and maintain a website for its CHAPTER. Basic info and contact info should be displayed on the website, including any links to social media pages the CHAPTER may use. WEEBLY provides free webhosting. Each CHAPTER has the choice of purchasing its domain name or not as they chose. All CHAPTER sites will be linked to the ORARC NATION web site www.orarc.com for easy search and locating of CHAPTERS.
ALL PATCHES FOR NEW CHAPTERS WILL BE HANDLED BY THE NATIONAL VICE-PRESIDENT, ANGEL. Please coordinate your patch requirements through him. ( firstname.lastname@example.org )